Sunday 7 February 2010

A few cards

As my scrapping Mojo has been in short supply lately I have been making a few cards cos I just have to be doing something LOL
Baby boy card using the same SU image as the last baby boy card I made. The little baby vest was cut using my slice but it didn't quite meet up on the lefthand edge so I disguised it with a ribbon lol

A get well card for my friends Mum. Everytime I do a LO this year I am going to try to use up some of the scraps on a card so these are the Dream Street papers I used on my pussycat LO

and finally a Valentine card for my daughter to give her BF
I have seen lots of easel cards around and decided to give it a go
Used imaginese snag em stamp and scraps of pp from my scraps box

and the bottom for message

hope I didn't bore you too much
Toodle Pip X

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Thought you might like to pop over to Sarahs Cards and have a look at the latest post :)
    Rachael
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments