Monday 21 February 2011

Watery Fun

Decided to bite the bullet and dip into my Studio Calico kit
I have quite a few pics of Rodney on the beach and there were lots of blues in the kit so I decided to go with that. I used Sketch Inspiration #208 and came up with this!
I splashed some actyllic white paint around then when it was dry I used some bubble wrap and versamark champagne its got a bit of a glittery sheen to it that I thought reflected sand. I recently bought some rectangular doillies in the What shop, there are loads of them in the pack for 79p , I used one behind the pp, the white thickers are from a Scrapbook Nook kit a couple of months ago and I outlined them with a brown fineliner, I made the circular embellishment with some of the pp lace and a brad (also from What 12 for 90p!)I painted a white patch over the pictures added some jute and a jolies anchor sticker with a bit of twine tied onto it.I had a bag of seashells from who knows where added some loose threads from the jute to them in a little cluster.
Whew I think thats the longest description I've ever done LOL.

Hope you like it
Toodle Pip

3 comments:

  1. WOW, love this. The pictures are adorable and you the sketch is spot on. The background stamping turned out amazing and I love the softness the doily created. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your mojo would come back!! Absolutely gorgeous, C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments