Sunday 27 March 2011

CCG 185

Decided to play along this week at CCG Nice bright colours and inspiration from the patchwork skirt in the pic was all it took for me to create this


I used papers from October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket and I'm not sure of the other one lol
Scrufts is a discover dogs dog show for X breed dogs and we have been going for the past 3 years.It's a lovely day out at Westonburt Arbouritum
I used bits and pieces from various manufacturers inc thickers sandylion, prima e line flowers etc
I stitched around each picture and in between to create a real patchwork look
Toodle Pip x

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore this, Tracee! Love how you took inspiration from the photo in so many ways with the patchwork look. So many fun and wonderful details tucked into each little block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Tracee! love the patches and the stitching!! Cute blog too, love the little birdies next to your post titles! Ka-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! Just realised I hadn't left you some love. I loved this page it was definitely worth being featured. This shows so much of the boxing thinking, very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments