Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Perfect Pair

Did this for a challenge at paper secrets
Challenge was 2 ie twins 2nd birthday etc
Used papers from a few older lines. The background is collage press, the blue is MME Laundry line, Red is KI memories and the rest is crate paper. The frame I have had hanging around for ages. Letter stickers are Thickers ,jenni bowlin & papermania. I put the liquid pearls onto acetate and then cut them out, papermania pearl brads and a button & twine from my stash, my Mum gave me the tiny pack of playing cards from which I used all the 2's lol
 a little flicked mist & a couple of border punches completed the LO
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip X

1 comment:

  1. This page turned out beautifully, the colors worked really well, great idea using the the playing cards and the frame around the dogs keeps your eyes drawn to the photo. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments