Friday 15 July 2011

CCG 200

CCG are up to combo 200! had to play along this week!

I drew inspiration from the Ice lolly and "Rocket Lollies" that are very popular here.
I gently tapped some small drips of shimmer mist over the page to represent the drips of a melting lolly
I dug deep into my stash and found the Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy range was a perfect match & incorperated the little rockets. I combined this LO with a sketch challenge that I found HERE
This is a pic of Leon and a young Rodney. Leon was a little hesitant to own a dog as he was allergic to them, I say was as he doesn't seem to be anymore and now we have 2 dogs! Having Rodney (& Peggy) in our lives is just simply "Out of this world"
Toodle Pip xxx

1 comment:

  1. Okay this is super adorable, I mean the dog that is....lol. Just kidding the page turned out beautifully using the Basic Grey range and I love the 3D'd rockets.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments