Sunday 11 December 2011

mme december sketch

I love playing along at MME they have so many scruptious products and they all co-ordinate so well
The majority of this is Lost & Found2 - Sunshine 
I mixed up the brads to get them the way I wanted them and also added a brad from another collection(it's the one under ever)
The title was cut from a sheet of Andre Victoria collection and I added glossy accents to it to make it shiny
I love scrapping the doggies and these are their "professional pics" (lord knows how we got them cos the lady who was taking them didnt have a clue about dogs lol)
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The pictures came out pretty cute too. ;) Love your doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! Those papers are just gorgeous, and your embellishing is amazing!! Love those photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome, Tracee! So elegant, and those photos are so, so sweet! You chose the perfect papers and elements for these pics! I hope you win the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAgghghghg I love this! And that's coming from a person who pokes fun at professional pet pics.. This is gorgeous and your dogs are beautiful! Love MME, you can never go wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just having a giggle at Shaunerys'post, didn't realise people even got their dogs professional photographed, but then again I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway they turned out great, awesome job on the layering and for using such a busy paper for the background, so not your normal style but you pulled it together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments