Thursday 3 May 2012

CSI case file 17 - solved

I did this layout while on holiday I had made up a *kit* to take with me, but I forgot the alphas! In my infinate wisdom I decided to colour some the right colour and then proceeded to dab my hand unknowinly on them and spread the ink all over the place so this layout really is one big cover up for all my little errors lol

I chose this pic because it is my DH and the doggies on a previous visit to the holiday cottage we were staying in when I created the layout.

Testinmony - Journal about something puzzling
Evidence - Stars,circles,sheet music,map,patchwork,pen work , white space
Toodle Pip x

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the hearts, the stitching and LOVE LOVE LOVE the little planets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments