Sunday 30 September 2012

Creative Scrappers 228

Time again for another cute sketch at Creative Scrappers, this one created by Juliana Michaels
It took me a while to work out where I wanted to go with it, these pics of me and the girls on holiday have been in my pile to scrap for a while now and I am glad to have them finally scrapped
This was the sketch
I rotated it and switched it up a bit
I used a real mish mash of supplies including some really old Love Elise paper, some Teresa Collins. I hand drew the frames around the pics and cut them out. I bought the little mouse buttons when I was in the USA in 2004!
A couple of close ups

As always check out what the other DT girls did with the sketch, there are some awesome layouts to drool over. 
Things have been a bit quiet around my blog lately but for the next 2 weeks we are on holiday in Wales and I hope to get plenty of scrapping done, plus I have some great news to share with you next week!
Toodle Pip X



12 comments:

  1. Love it Tracee! You have amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooooo fun!! I Loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the banner and loveeeeeeeee the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Tracee, I love all the detail. You are so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are THE BEST photos! You rocked the sketch, and your details, as always, are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely fabulous take on the sketch!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! so fun & luv the pink & black together! Looks like u girls were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just way cute! So much energy and fun here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great title & love the doodling and colour scheme here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mwahahaaa! NOW this is the Tracee I recognize!! ha ha this is such a fun page, don't have to ask if you chicks had a ball :)) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH My Gosh... this is awesome!. Thank you so much for sharing in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments