Tuesday 15 January 2013

Papermaze January Kit (1)

I have a post up on the Papermaze blog today
Thought I would share it with you here

Jan Kit layout inspiration

Happy New Year to everyone
I got to work with the adorable January kit this time, it is so full of gorgeous goodies you just have to get one to play with.
I have created a few things with it and first up is this layout
I just loved the chipboard hearts that can be misted or inked. I inked this one using distress ink and when you are done it reveals a beautifully embossed pattern.
I love how delicate the papers look on a white card stock background and I even used the label from the sticker sheet as part of my title!
The full contents of the kit can be found in this post here.
Back soon to share more projects using this fab kit
 
Toodle Pip

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really love this design! Awesome work!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the colors, the design and loving the little heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out, Tracee! Such a cool design. Loving that curve and the sweet little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fantastic post,I am really apperciate you for sharing this great post,It,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..
    Commercial Real Estate Software

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments