Wednesday 22 May 2013

CSI - case file 71 solved

I am all behind with my case files lol
This was also a layout for papermaze see THIS post


These are the lovely new "Perfect Summer" collection by Echo Park


I added a little orange to this palette, & I used the sketch
Evidence
Circles
speech bubbles
twine
vellum
ink/paint splatters
Testinmony
use journaling on your speech bubble

A few close ups
I curled the twine to make a heart shaped frame for the center pic

I cut a little "puddle" from vellum and added it under my alpha stickers and although they dont show up to well on the pic I used the vellum splashes to the sides of the puddle 

I added some Jillibean Soup journaling spots here and there and lightly gessoed the chippie stars
Toodle pip

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments