Saturday 23 August 2014

Scraps Of Everyday Life with Bo Bunny

Two posts in one day it's absurd! lol
Today I am also up on the Bo Bunny Blog sharing this layout.

Scraps Of Everyday Life by Tracee Provis


As scrappers we record our lives through our pages when I was asked to create with the theme everyday life I wanted to make something that represented the little snippets that make up my life. I always have the camera close to hand ready to capture those memories so this picture was a perfect fit for my layout.

 
 
I wanted to add some smaller pictures of the things my camera is always focused on so I printed them off and fitted them into the Kraft Wood film strip frame. I used one of the stamps from the Distressed Textures stamp set to create some pattern to my Sugar Dot background paper and I also stamped over some of the patterned paper too.


The page itself was made from mostly scraps of Bo Bunny collections. I have a special box for them that sits on my desk, I love some of the irregular shapes that these scraps create and by adding some fussy cut elements and stickers it brings the whole layout together.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Graduation/Pop Quiz, Bundle/Baby Bump, Balloons, Passage/Somewhere In Time
Cardstock; Sugar Dot
Chipboard; Pop Quiz 12 x 12 Chipboard, Modern Miss 12 x 12 Chipboard
Stickers; Baby Bump Combo Stickers, Licorice Alphabet
6 x6 Paper Pad; Modern Miss, Pop Quiz
Brads; Baby Bump, Pop Quiz, Zip A Dee Doodle, Modern Miss
Wood Shapes; Camera, School
Stamps; Distressed Textures, To The Point
Misc Me; Notepaper
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout Tracee and I love how you fit the photos into the little wood film strip! so cool ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing page Tracee! ;-) love all those little details and extra love you put into this page. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments