Tuesday 30 September 2014

Gift box and matching card with Bo Bunny Madeline collection


My friends birthday is coming up and I needed a box for her gift. I pulled out the gorgeous Madeline collection from Bo Bunny, its so delicate and pretty.


I cut the pillow box on my Cameo and then decorated it using the 6 x 6 pad.
I fussy cut some of the frames and layered them up over some torn strips of paper, to add a little glitter and sparkle to the box I used a paintbrush and went along the edges with the Bo Bunny Silver Glitter Paste



After I had finished the box I thought a card to match would be a perfect set and so using the 12 x 12 paper this time I created the card to match.
I hope my friend likes her little gift it was certainly fun to make

Bo Bunny Supplies used;
Patterned Paper; Allure, Happines/Madeline
Cardstock; Sugar dot, Passion Fruit Chevron
6 x 6 Paper Pad; Madeline
Glitter Paste; Silver

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments