Sunday 26 July 2015

CSI case file 171 - Solved

This has to be my favourite palette of the year so far, pinks and golds, I had a field day using all my new "gold bits" that I purchased whilst on my visit with Debbi. This month we also get the added bonus of using some cut files by Ashley Horton of The Cut Shoppe

 
 
Testimony
My layout is another of Debbi and Tracee's adventures and this is series 2!
We went to Michaels and they have a wide range of wooden letters/words, we tried to get pictures with the Me and You words but still now I cant remember the plan we had in mind lol My journaling is on a tag that I placed into a gold foiled envelope under my photo.
It reads "You and Me, Me and You. We had a brilliant idea when taking these photo's..... now if only we could remember what it was!
Evidence
Stripes
Chevrons
Triangles
Banners
Cork
Dots
Texture Paste
Labels
Artisan shape
Window
Wood
Transparency
 
 
 
I started by using the This Way background cut file from the Cut Shoppe, I altered it slightly as I wanted it more of a rectangle than a square shape. I layered patterned paper behind it and then cut some more different colours and patterns and filled holes up randomly around the page.
 
 
 
I also created an interactive element to my page in the form of this little slider window. Pull the banner on the left and the camera moves along to reveal the word hilarious, which pretty much sums these pictures up!
 
Hope you find time to play along at CSI this week and don't forget we have prizes each month from a great variety of sponsers.
 
Toodle Pip
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing idea with the slider, you really inspired me. I am trying to figure a way to add three of them to my page now.
    Thanks:)
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are the "infamous" Tracee that has so much fun with Debbi! I love her work and am happy to discover yours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments