Wednesday 16 September 2015

Kaisercraft Time Machine Collection DT share for Papermaze

I am up on the Papermaze Blog today with this post.

Hi its been a little while since I shared with you. Today I have a layout created with Kaisercraft's Time Machine Collection

 
This paper complemented my doggie photo beautifully, I kept it quite clean and simple with just a little stencil work and a few splatters of mist.
 
 
I altered the chipboard frame, that was originally a pale sort of yellow colour, using inks and simply dabbing them on straight from the pad until I had achieved the grungy look I was aiming for.
I took the large gear sticker from the sticker sheet that coordinates with the papers and used it as an element in my strip design.
 
 
I used the Tando Creative Cogs Group  stencil and brushed some ink through it, after I went around the outline with a journaling pen to make the gears stand out a little more. A word sticker and some sequins finished the cluster at the top nicely.
 
All supplies for this and all of your papercrafting needs can be found over in the shop.
Also don't forget there is a Summer sale on right now and there are lots of bargains to found.
 
Tracee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments