Wednesday 10 February 2016

Best day layout for Papermaze

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this page I created

Hi Tracee here with you again today sharing my second page created with the Dear Lizzy Documentary Collection. You can see my first post HERE

best day scrapbook layout tracee provis dear lizzy documentary papermaze  01

Having a granddaughter gives me lots of photos to scrap, we went to our local village festival and Star chose her own outfit and I think she really looks the part of festival goer. I chose the greens and yellows, with small touches of the pale pinky peach colours from the collection for my page and once again I used lots of the stickers from the coordinating sheets.

best day scrapbook layout tracee provis dear lizzy documentary papermaze  02

I love the cut off strips from the edges of the papers and I layered up a few of them across the page. From the Documentary 6 x 6 paper I used a 1" punch to cut some circles to use along with the stickers as embellishments.

best day scrapbook layout tracee provis dear lizzy documentary papermaze  03

The used large Camera sticker partly to cover another person in the photo, this way keeping Star as my main focus, I used another circle on foam pads to go in the centre of the camera. I am trying to do a little more handwritten journaling on my pages but I really don't like how my handwriting looks, does anyone else have the same problem?



I hope you enjoyed today's layout and for this and all your scrapbooking needs please visit the shop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments