Wednesday 24 August 2016

Over at Papermaze - At the Beach with pebbles Spring Fling Collection

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post.

Hi Tracee with you today to share a layout I created using the gorgeous Pebbles Spring Fling collection


I used the pastel and kraft tones in the paper to give a soft look to the bright beach huts in my photograph. My background paper is actually from an old Christmas line by MME. I used some texture paste through a stencil to add a little texture to the background.


Included in my goodies this month was a sheet of alpha stickers by Websters Pages, I was able to spell out both my title and my sub title with them. It's amazing how far they will go! I love to put tags on my pages and am always happy to see them in my pack.


I think my favourite paper in the Spring Fling collection has to be the the tiny hearts on the kraft coloured background, I was really loathe to cut this paper up. I fussy cut the little birdhouse, which perches nicely on the chipboard stickers that I found in this pack.


I loved working with this collection and I hope it inspires you a little.
For this page and all your crafting needs please visit the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments