Thursday 31 August 2017

Stuck Sketches August 1st Sketch

This month I have been playing over at Stuck Sketches, there are 2 great sketches each month and for August I created pages for both of them.

Both my pages are for my album "Debbi & Tracee's Great Adventure album. On the journey to Debbi's house from the airport we always stop at Chick-Fil-A, or Chicken Licken as I affectionately call it.  A delicious peach milkshake on the menu this time.....yummy!

This is my take on the sketch for August 1st


This was the sketch


Here are some close ups



I created a cluster of elements on some Simple stories chipboard frames using puffy stickers and cardstock stickers. The love it puffy sticker is an older one from Heidi Swapp as are the gold arrows. I love to mix old with new and the cardstock stickers are from a Photo Play collection called Fun with Friends, perfect for my page.

Hope you have a happy scrappy day
Tx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments