Wednesday 4 October 2017

Top of the World Papermaze DT post

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post 

Hello Tracee here with you today to share a layout I created using Maggie Holmes Carousel collection

top of the world papermaze tracee provis maggie holmes carousel

Whilst the collection leans towards a more feminine palette I decided to pull out the blue tones and create a masculine page. I added in various black washi tapes as a contrast.



I cut lots of strips and arranged them down my page, my page is 8 x 8 so I didn't need long strips but even then I wanted to make the most of my sheets so this is how they looked before I layered my main cluster on top.


I often use methods like these just to squeeze every last bit from my papers! I also added the stitching and paint splatters at this point.


I added some of the blue stickers from the pack and some word stickers. The wood pieces added another contrast and also helped to reduce my huge stash by a small margin!

I will be back later in the month with a more feminine page using this collection. I hope you have a Happy Scrappy day and for this page and all your scrapbooking needs please head on over to the SHOP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments