Friday 6 January 2012

AAM - It's my party challenge

{AAM January Challenge} It's My Party!

This is my birthday month and while this is definitely a place where we are challenging you to scrap about YOU, we can also take that idea and still include those we love in the mix. Who is your rock? Your go to? The one you love. Is it your significant other? If you are single, do you have a best friend that is always there for you or perhaps it's a relative like your mama or grandma. Whoever it is, it's time to dedicate a page to them.

The twist to keeping it about YOU is all in your journaling. Think about how this person influences YOU. How do they make YOU feel? Do they define a turning point in YOUR life? Have they been a constant for YOU? See where I'm going here?

Do you have more than one person in your life? Is it hard to choose? Consider a multi-photo layout showcasing your "village". Or organize them into groups - friends, life event, etc. and do one layout for each. Too much? Narrow it down to that one! You can do it. And when it comes to it, it's YOUR layout so you do it the way you want to. 
There is no sponsor this month. Instead, we'll be showcasing YOU and your layouts at the end of the month. I never want this site to be about the prizes, although they are GREAT incentive and motivation. This place is here as free inspiration and to get you digging deep in a fun and therapeutic way. :)
So... if you share your layouts below, we'll be featuring you right here... on the AAM blog at the end of the month. Can't wait to see who you share with us!


I focused on my eldest daughter and how she is like a gift to me, she brings me joy everyday of my life and I couldn't have wished for a more beautiful girl. I have used hidden journaling on a tab that pulls out, as I felt this Confetti collection  by American Crafts was much to busy to write on.
I have used a couple of Mya Road star pins and some twine. The small pink and turquoise alphas are by Adorn it, the small tag with "all the time" on is quite old and from my stash The smile and laugh stickers are also very old not sure who they are by, all other supplies are AC

Here is a close up with the journaling tab pulled out
The journaling reads "As a daughter you are much more than any Mother could wish for. You are a gift to me and I am so proud of you" Love Mum

Hope you will find the time to join in the challenge it is always good to see other peoples take
Toodle Pip X


1 comment:

  1. Cute page, love the little cupcakes. Love those sort of papers but never seem to be able to work them. News Years resolution to try and different style this year, still mine but different. Anyway beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments