Tuesday 24 January 2012

CSI case 2 solved

Had such fun playing along last week and I am  
This weeks pallette was just as much fun & with a great inspiration board I played along again

I used all sorts on this page 
Some very old Urban Lily for the raspberry, the stripe is from the Love me do range by MME, the yellow is Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper and the blue that I embossed with the brick embossing folder is unknown but was in my scraps bag and seemed to be a great match there is also some coredinations cardstock for the lighter blue and once again I don't know who the polka is by that I have used for the tags.
I gathered all the evidence, bricks, gemstones, flowers, something sheer(lace behind the flower), swirls/flourish,and for my journaling, as it is very personal, I have written it on the 2 polka dot tags in a stream of consciousness
(pic to follow) 
Hope you will find time to pop over to CSI and play also if you say "Hello" in the chatroom there is usually somebody there to answer
Toodle Pip X






2 comments:

  1. Lovey page Tracee, love the use of the embossed brick background and the beautiful intricate swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fabulous!! The banner was the perfect touch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments