Sunday 14 October 2012

Creative Scrappers 230

A quick one from me tonite as we just got back from our 2 week holiday in Wales and I'm pooped lol
A great sketch from Jenny this week with tons of possibilities, I couldn't wait to get stuck in
This was the sketch

And here is my take
 I retook pictures of the layout as I couldnt get a great one while away

                                       I also added the pins under the hero brad

I added some of my practice stamping in this little frame (don't like thigs to go to waste!)

I added some star stamps and was pleased with the new numbers stamp from kaisercraft, I also watered down some Mr Hueys mist and stamped some more stars

I used a negative space for my title and placed more of the waste stamping underneath
I also tucked the barcode from the MME acetate frame under the layers

I had real fun with this layout and love the look of stamping on my layouts and am going to try this again for sure
x Toodle Pip x

8 comments:

  1. Loving your take on the sketch! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors, the title and loving the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layering. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are so many little details that I am so in love with! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab layout, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is STUNNING!! My fave of yours EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great! I love all the little details and the paint splatter. The colors are crisp but popping on the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, as always, Tracee! LOVE seeing all the brilliant details, and that photo of Leon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments