Sunday 28 October 2012

Creative Scrappers 232

Sadly this is my last post as a DT for Creative Scrappers as my term has ended. What a wonderful experience working with Kristine, the sketches and a wonderfully talented group of ladies!
I have had great fun creating with them all
This time we had a great sketch by the talented Johanna Rol-Middelbos
This was my take 

This sketch has a very distinct circle element running across the middle which just wasn't working for me, so I made mine much more subtle with flowers and labels, I hope you can still see the sketch there
Once again I used EP for the Record2 - Tailored, I really love this line I think you can tell that lol
A couple of close ups
Loved this little happy face that was printed on the BG basics paper and didn't want to cover it up. The little banners are actually cut from MME, The sweetest thing, Tangerine 6 x 6 pad but the colours  co-ordiante well with the EP paper

I fussy cut some of the flowers and tucked them into my border piece,layering them up with pop dots

How cute is this little Mason jar that I cut from the packaging, as it is made of thin paper I adhere a little cardstock to the back before fussy cutting it out and it gives a bit more stability
Hope you have enjoyed my layout and there is tons more inspiration on the blog
Toodle Pip x


3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch Tracee!! I love the products you used on here! A fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love the colors, the photos and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome! Soooooooooooo upbeat and fun! You will be missed there for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments