Saturday 8 March 2014

Bo Bunny Happy Tails

I am up on the Bo Bunny blog today, with a layout using the fun Happy Tails collection.

My Best Friend by Tracee Provis


When I saw the new Happy Tails collection I felt sure Bo Bunny had designed them "just for me".  I took the My Buddy sheet cut in half, flipped one half over and rejoined it with some of the gorgeous washi tape which then made the perfect background for my water mad Colliedoodle Rodney.



My cluster around the main photograph is made up of elements from the matching Noteworthy, Brad and 12 x 12 Combo sticker sheet. To give it that final finishing touch I added a little more Washi Tape, and the Jewels make the perfect "sprinkles" to give it a little sparkle.


On the other side of the page the printed polaroid frames are already beautifully detailed and don't really need a lot adding to them for them to look complete. I couldn't resist adding the XO sticker from the Head Over Heels collection. There is no waste with Bo Bunny products as you can see I cut one of the Happy Tails labels from the edge of the paper to add under one of my photos

Bo Bunny Supplies
Patterned Paper: My Buddy, Bow Wow, Happy Tails/Happy Tails.
6 x 6 Paper Pad/Happy Tails
Brads: Happy tails
Combo Stickers: Happy Tails, Head Over Heels
Stickers: Cardstock Sticker, Woodland Winter, Happy tails; 12 x 12 Combo Sticker; Happy Tails, Head Over Heels
Noteworthy: Happy Tails
 Chipboard: 12 x 12 Happy Tails
Washi Tape: Kraft, Black & White Patterned
Jewels: Happy Tails

2 comments:

  1. Love this LO Tracee and those photos of your dogs are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore this page!! Love the photos, the design, the colors ... love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments