Thursday 3 April 2014

CSI -Scrap365/5 case file -Solved

We are so excited to announce our collaboration with Scrap365, UK's biggest and best scrapbooking magazine. 

We shared our first Special Scrap365 Case File in August and are opening our fifth Case File during the month of April. After this Case File closes, we will be selecting our five favourite layouts to feature, and those people will be invited as CSI Special Deputies (guest designers) for June. 

This is the case file to solve
A fun filled case file and here is how I solved it.
 
 


Evidence
Stripes, floral, Plaid patterns
Paint
Scallops
Tie something
Triangles
 
Testimony
Write about something silly
My journaling reads
"Selfies, and the "art" of getting them right.
Either my arms aren't long enough or my head's too big,
I just don't know,
but I do know that I have to take 25+ shots
just to get one close to what I am looking for.
These were some shots I took when I was trying to get a shot of me in my new glasses, and believe me these are just a "few" of the ones I took all the while trying to balance my phone somehow in my hand lol. Anyone got any tips? I need all the help I can!
 
A few close ups
 
 
 
I used some of the journaling pages from Bo Bunny's Misc Me range to create some layers.
I also cut the camera and speech bubble from them too. The make it your style sticker is from an old Websters Pages collection.
I used the arrow stamps from the Cut & Paste collection from MME
 
 
More Misc Me and stamping. I got to use up some of the old letter stickers by Making Memories, that have been sat in my drawer forever and a day. The red chevron stripe paper is by Bazzil Basics and I dug out some Echo park for the grey panel behind the strip of pictures
 
 
I printed my journaling on some regular copy paper and backed it with some cardstock to give it a bit of strength. I used the barcode that was on the LYB black chevron paper for some added interest, not much gets wasted in my craft room.
 
I hope you find time to play along, remember you have the whole month of April
Toodle Pip
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments