Wednesday 30 April 2014

More from the Papermaze April Kit

This is the post I have up on the Papermaze blog today


 Hi Tracee with you today to share another project I created using the April Kit.

This time I created a little gift for a new baby girl, consisting of an Easel card with a drawer and box. Inside the little drawer there is a small Minibook with space for the new parents to add some photo's

 
I attached the Kraft envelope to the main part of the easel card and added a tag that pulls out and a couple more pics can be added.
 

 
 
The little mini album is made from tag shapes and I used some of the string to hold them all together.
 
 
 
I used scraps of the papers from the kit to decorate the tags.
 

On the sheet of alpha stickers there are quite a few different images along with the letters and I added a few of these here and there through the minibook
 
 
 
I hope you have been inspired to purchase one of these fab kits for yourself and all supplies used can be found in the shop.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments