Sunday 7 December 2014

CSI Case File Scrap 365-10 - Solved

I have been a bad blogger and it's been a few weeks since I shared one of my Case Files from CSI
This week I am quite pleased with how my layout turned out even though I was a bit puzzled how I would work the colours

This is the Case File

 
And here is how I solved it
 
 
Evidence 
Distressing
Jars
Flowers/Leaves
Metal
Raffia/string
Cursive font
Tags
 
Testimony
Document a winter favourite
On the tag behind the title I wrote " A new tradition was born last year, where we all visit Cadbury Garden Centre to see the wonderful Christmas display they always have and as a little treat we come away with a new ornament for our trees.
 
A couple of close ups
 
 
 
My youngest daughter and my Granddaughter just couldn't resist modelling a couple of the theatrical masks they had for sale!
 

 
 
I added some gold sequins for a bit of pzazz but they didn't photograph too well, adding  a little white paint to my thickers gave them a bit more of a "dramatic" look I thought. I used odds and ends from a few different designers and got to use up yet a little more of my stash "yay" I love it when that happens.
 
Hope you will find time to play along this week over at CSI
Toodle Pip x
 

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments