Sunday 23 November 2014

Altered Hoop

Just sharing my latest blog post that went up on the Papermaze blog on Friday.

Hi Tracee with you today to share another project that I created with the MME Jubilee collection papers. You can see my first project here

 
 
I took a small embroidery hoop and placed some fabric inside (it was a scrap that came from an old skirt). I used mists and some white ink on the chipboard fern, I then coated it with a layer of clear embossing powder to give it a little shine.
 
 
 
 I simply layered up the papers and used one of the flair badges as a main focus for the piece. The flair badges are a little larger than the ones I have used in the past and this makes for a great focal point for your projects.
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects with these gorgeous papers. Don't forget to pop over to the shop where you can find all you need for your crafty projects.

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! How you create these magnificent masterpieces out of random bits is beyond me!! You are one clever cookie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the layers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments