Monday 3 November 2014

Mixing it up with Bo Bunny

I just love mixing up Bo Bunny collections for this layout I used bits and pieces from 6 different collections

like father like son scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny wild card souvenir 01



I don't really do the Project Life that is popular right now but I do love the grid effect that it has to it.
I created a grid effect on my background using the Stitches stamp set, I also used the Borcade stencil and added some polka dots by gently sponging Blueberry ink over it. I then cut some of the papers into 3 x 4 pieces and added embellishments to them.



From the Zoom paper in the Wildcard collection I cut the 3 x 4 piece with the scallop top and then I fussy cut the car and attached it to the bottom a mixture of alphas from the Somewhere In Time collection and the new Star Crossed collection made up the first part of my title.



I added a tag from the Christmas Collage collection for my journaling and a chipboard arrow from the Wildcard collection to the bottom right 3 x 4 piece, the arrow already looked slightly distressed but I wanted a little dark grunge feel to it and simply smudged on some of the Bo Bunny black ink to create the look. I finished off by splattering some Bronze and Frost mist and stamping one of the triangles from the To The Point stamp set.

My Husband and dear Father in Law are the Kings of funny faces and even tho these pictures were taken 2 years apart you can see the resemblance! Gotta love them.......

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Zoom, Speedway, Billiards/Wildcard; Wanderlust, Getaway/Souvenir; Glad Tidings, Yuletide/Christmas Collage;
6 x 6 Paper Pad; Wildcard
Chipboard; Wildcard
Stickers; Somewhere In Time, Rose Garden, Star Crossed
Ink; Blueberry, Black
Mist; Frost, Bronze
Stencils; Brocade
Stamps; Stitches, Captured, To The Point
Stamp Block Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments