Monday 10 November 2014

A Happy hello with Papermaze

I am up on the Papermaze blog today
Hi Tracee with you today to share a layout I created using the My Minds Eye Jubilee collection.
My MInds Eye always have a few different colour schemes in each of their collections and this is the gorgeous Sherbet and you can find this along with the other colourways here.

 
I chose a white background and gently dry brushed some purple paint on it, I chose to keep it plain and simple to show off the delicate colours this range consists of. I added a few simple embellishments to it to finish it off.
 
I used the negative shape of the deer I cut out to create a simple birthday card
Nothing gets wasted in my scraproom!
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday and don't forget to pop over to the Papermaze shop to find all the supplies you need for your projects
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments