Sunday 20 December 2009

It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas




My craftroom has become the wrapping station and I don't even want to begin to tell you how messy it is, the floor has all but dissappeared!
On Friday we went out for our meal with the dog club (no the dogs stayed at home this time!). We were all dressed up and in the car when we discovered we had a puncture grrrrrrrr, so after settling the dogs with a pigs ear I had to go back in, in the warm , while Leon just about froze changing the tyre and he must have been cold cos it took him all of 14 minutes LOL
Jenny did a quiz and our team came LAST! We are official dunces lol We had a great time but my camera battery died and of course I had forgotten the spare!
I do have some very exciting news that I can't share right now but will soon.
Am determined to be ready for christmas this year so it's off to wrap the remaining pressies
Toodle pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments