Friday 27 May 2011

My first She Art canvas

I have been curious about "she art" for a while and when I first saw it I didnt really get it as such. My friend gave it a try on paper and I mentioned that I had a canvas notepad and she could have some of the sheets to try it on the canvas. I got home & I googled it and looked at all the images and thought I'm going to give it a try, hence my title "She wanted to try"
It was fun getting all messy and making a mistake and just painting over it, it took me quite a long time to complete and I was very impatient waiting for bits to dry etc. Overall I enjoyed the experiment and would definately do some more in the future
I dont know if I have done it "right" but I am very pleased with it
Without further ado here she is!
I would appreciate your comments letting me know where I can improve etc (well fact is I just love comments in general lol)
Toodle Pip from Me and She
XXX

2 comments:

  1. that is fab babes...well done..u can heat dry the paint so u dont have to wait....cant wait to c more of these from u....xxxevi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I leave you alone for the weekend and this is what I come back to "Shiart" have I spelt that right. Frustrated scrappers turning to canvas trying to bring out their inner artist or their inhabitions, well done it turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments