A great challenge over at Sassafras this month!
This was the criteria
This month we are mixing up our challenge, literally! The challenge is to mix Sassafras collections on your layout. I know I am most comfortable using all one line on a layout, and love to see how others manage to combine lines for a totally different look.
The great thing about Sassafras is you can save every tiny scrap and use them, I love alll the fussy cutting & layering it all up together. I used bits and pieces from 5 different ranges well 6 if you count the tiny sliver of blue that is above the picture!
The ranges are
1. Me Likey - scallop border at the bottom of LO
2. Monstrocity - makes up the majority
3. Serendipty - Hog heaven - the tiny orange owl
4. Woodland Whimsey - Arrow Sticker
5. Sweet Marmalade - the flower print behind the pic
6. In Stiches Blossoms - Earth Tones
I really enjoyed creating this lo it was lots of fiddle faffing
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip xxx