Friday 21 October 2011

I made the CT!! - All about me challenge blog

I was so pleased to see that the All About Me challenge blog was going to be up and running again, they were having a Creative Team call so I applied and got picked, from I'm sure lots of many talented ladies.
I am so happy to be working alongside 4 other talented ladies too (go to the blog & check them out)
It's very exciting to be able to share my journey with others & I hope that you will all find some time to join in.
As creators of forever memories we often forget the person behind the lens and so many of us don't actually scrap about our joys, tears and all the other things that brought us here to today!
I am sharing with you the layout I sent in for my application, which tells of the confidence I attain (as a sufferer of Agoraphobia) by spending time with my dog Rodney. . .
The journalling reads "You give me confidence to walk beyond the confines", "with you by my side I can conquer the world". I love this picture of the 2 of us up on Dartmoor earlier this year

 Hope you will all come over and join in when the 1st challenge goes live in December!
                                                  XXXToodle Pip XXX

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS just like you! I'm so happy that you made the team, and they are incredibly lucky to have you! (I'm so jealous and want you on MY team) :P

    Love the deep red and brown and black and white with the b/w picture of you, and those bricks look amazing. Fabulous layering and fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout!!! You did an absolutely amazing job on it!! Congratulations on the CT!! Am super excited to play along with you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you part of the team Tracee! This layout jumped out at me and I'm really looking forward to what you'll bring to AAM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Lovely colours...


    Marie x

    minxnmojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaayyy Tracee!! Looking forward to getting to know you and playing at AAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this one as well, colours are gorgeous and I love the brick work as well and again great use of the transparency!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments