Monday 9 January 2012

Scrappy Chics January kit




As I got my kit a little later this month (due to the christmasness!) I whipped up a few Christmas cards for next year lol You can never be over prepared right?!
The Authentique papers in the kit are just so nice to work with I added some white cardstock and glitter, fussy cut some of the patterns out to make embellishments and these cards came together quite easily.

I bought this frame while xmas shopping and decided it would be great to alter it for my inlaws
It started life looking like this
With a little added white paint and the contents of the kit I transformed it into this


I painted it added some glitter then embellished it with the authentique papers in a similar way to how I made the cards.I cut the ribbon and glued it around one of the pictures. The snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
A close up of the glitteryness

There are also some Glitz design papers in the kit and I hope to make a layout with them soon to share with you
Hope you liked my projects.  Head over to the site to see more of the fab DT work 
Toodle Pip xxx



2 comments:

  1. Amazing projects!! Love them all!! The frame turned out amazing...love all the glitter!! And your embellishments made from the paper are fabulous and so creative!! Great job using the kit!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet nibblits... These projects are dreamy and LOVE your blinged out hearts. Major improvement over the original!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments