Friday 15 February 2013

CSI case file 58 - solved

Loved having the sketch this week as well as the grgeous palette to work with



Evidence
Wood - wooden arrows and heart
Metal - Brads and eyelets
String - bakers twine
Jewels - Pearls in the brads
Create a jagged edge, I cut the papers at the top and bottom in a sort of jagged way
Lacing- I used the bakers twine to string the pictures together
Something sheer - vellum
Washers eyelets
Testimony
I attepmted a comparison type paragraph that reads

Poppy
As I look at this photo taken when you were about 4/5 years old I can see so much of you as you are now
You have that same cheeky grin, the mischief in your eyes, the beauty in your face and sparkle in your smile
Your personality is infectious and you never fail to amaze me in everything you do!
Here now past & present always remember that you are loved lots especially by ME!
Love Mum

I printed it out onto white cardstock and attached a vellum tab so that I could tuck it down behind the photo

I had fun with the cameo and used a cut file to create my negative title.
I am really loving my cameo and try to use it everytime I scrap, it's much easier than I had anticipated for anyone who is thinking of getting one.
Just need the weather to brighten up to get some better pictures of my layouts!
                                                        Toodle Pip x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout. Love the journalling. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and love love love the twine action!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments