Wednesday 25 September 2013

A little bit of Christmas with BoBunny

Never to early for Christmas right?
Whilst making my travel layout which you can see on the BoBunny blog here
I thought I had best get a start on some Christmas cards
Elf Magic has some adorable images that are just perfect for fussy cutting


Using the Elf Magic chevron paper I cut the tag out and then cut the Santa and sign out, this left a "hole" in the tag which I covered with a piece of the Elf Magic tinsel paper. I used foam pads to give a little dimension to the Santa. I cut the tree from the same chevron sheet and tucked it behind. I then backed the whole thing onto some Double Dot dark denim flourish added the snowflakes and gem then finished it off with some twine tied at the top.


For my second card I used a cut file on my cameo of a coffee mug, I used Double Dot wild berry stripe, the paper has a beautiful sheen to it so using as a main element on my card gives it a shine all of its own. I curved the paper and put foam dots just in the centre to give a convex shape on the card.

I turned the chevron paper over to use the chevron side for my background and layered it with Elf Magic mischief.

  

 I stamped the sentiment using the Holiday Wishes stamp set, The frosting jewels made some great "steam" coming from the cup



 then topped it off with more snowflakes and a large gem.I added a little glitter to the snowflakes for that extra sparkle
I really enjoyed making these cards, so now it's 2 down about 25 to go lol
All supplies used are by BoBunny
Toodle Pip x




5 comments:

  1. These are so cute Tracee! Love how you used Elf Magic to make such lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards. I love your designs and all the fun elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look real cool, I just love this range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Tracee...so festive and bright! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments