Wednesday 25 June 2014

CSI 128 - solved

It seems like forever that I posted a case file for CSI.
I have done a little globe trotting recently - well been on a holiday to Greece with my two besties.
It was a whole heap of fun and I hope we can do it again soon!



Back to the case file.
This was the file for 128
And here is how I solved it.






Evidence
numbers
chalkboard elements
distressing
pearls
frame
punches
metal
chalk/pastels


Testimony
I was inspired to use the picture by the words New Walk & Blue
And my journaling is tucked behind the picture on the purple tag
It reads " Everytime we walk to the beach it's like seeing a new picture of the blue sand and white sand, it's something to behold. I am blessed to be able visit the ocean at Poppit Sands, with it's ever changing views, ever year"

 
I have had this circle frame cut file for quite some time and ever knew quite when to use it, it simply sums up this photo A Happy moment, nothing monumental but just a snapshot of our happy times on the beach with the dogs.
The bling arrow is an old one by Basic Grey and I am always happy to be able to use up some of the ever growing stash I have!
 
 

 
These thickers are another "happy to use up" item from my stash.
I went for a mixed media type background and I even got a bit creative and stamped the straight black lines wit the edge of my ruler, how daring of me lol. Purple is usually a no go area for me but this palette is so pretty it was easy to incorporate into my page.
 
I hope you find time to play along this week
Thankyou for looking
Toodle Pip x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments