Friday 17 October 2014

CSI Case File 144 - Solved

Hey look at me blogging this weeks case file only minutes after the reveal over at CSI
I totally love this weeks palette and the case file is a doozy!

This is the case file for you to solve
And here is how I solved the case

 

 Evidence
Stripes
Lightbulbs
Triangles
Tickets
Metal
Clips
Ampersand
Buttons
Phrase Stickers
Polka Dots

Testimony
Journal something about your creativity
I have journaled simply on the back
You guys are my reason to create, My muse, My World, My truth, My love forever
 
A couple of close ups
 
 
I am trying to create with more of a clean and simple look (getting frustrated with the mixed media and warpy pages, its not so much that they are warpy but that they create the most horrendous shadows when trying to photograph them lol)
I found lots of bits to create my cluster some old and some older still, the labels and ticket stickers are an old October Afternoon Rocket Age collection. The newer bits are by Teresa Collins and Studio Calico
 
 
I love the lightbulb paperclip that I added as one of the clues, I found them in the £1 shop and am kicking myself for only buying one pack!
I wrote my journaling on the back of this and kept it short and sweet as a message to my DH, who is a great inspiration and reason to create
I hope you will find time to play along this week and its almost time for the new members of the DT to be revealed so keep your eyes peeled for that too!
Toodle Pip
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments