Sunday 15 February 2015

Loving Every Minute - with the new Bo Bunny Collections

This week a huge box of Bo Bunny goodness arrived on my doorstep, after drooling over it for quite some time I got stuck straight into playing with all the new products.
I Love the Forever Young Collection with its bright fun colours, and cute embellishments.

I have been waiting quite a while for some papers to match this pic of me and my eldest daughter sharing a cuppa together, this collection was a perfect match.

loving_every_minute_scrapbook_layout_tracee_provis_bo_bunny_forever_young_01


I used a piece of the Forever Young Love sheet to create my title and added some of the new alpha sticker sheets to spell out the rest of what I wanted to say.
I used the negative piece of a butterfly that I had die cut using one of the new Bo Bunny dies (the actual butterfly is on a card which I will share tomorrow) I love the layered chipboard embellishments that co-ordinate with the collection I even used one of the "O's" from the cut off strip as an embellishment in my cluster.

loving_every_minute_scrapbook_layout_tracee_provis_bo_bunny_forever_young_02

Along with all the new collections Bo Bunny has released some new Pearlescents and Stencils. I used the heart stencil and some Licorice Pearlescents to create my background (tutorial coming up next month), the Pearlescents give a lovely sheen and because the stencil is stickable it allows you to use a more liquid like medium without bleeding underneath the stencil and just making a splodgy mess.

loving_every_minute_scrapbook_layout_tracee_provis_bo_bunny_forever_young_03



Bo Bunny Supplies used.
Patterned Paper; Heart, Love, Besties, Yum, Sweet, Smile/Forever Young
Stickers; Layered Chipboard Stickers/Forever Young, Double Dot Aqua Alpha Stickers, Film Strip Sticker/Forever Young
Noteworthy; Forever Young
Pearlescents; Licorice
Stencils; Cascade
Craft Dies; Flutter


1 comment:

  1. Awesome page!! Love the black hearts background, the negative butterfly, the fun photo and that very pink strip at the bottom of your page! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments