Thursday 28 May 2015

Happy to Be - with Bo Bunny

I was very excited this week to receive my DT box from Bo Bunny, I always make a cuppa and settle down to ooh and ahh over the delights that I know are inside.

Bo Bunny have 3 new and very gorgeous collections in this release and I have combined 2 of them on this layout I created.
Our beautiful Peggy poo poos loves the beach, and is always happy to have a paddle in the sea, these papers are perfect for a beach layout.

 
 
I fell in love with the Boardwalk Drift paper, it looks very realistic with its peeled paint and general shabby look. I trimmed the edges to look like old planks and placed it over some texture paste that I had spread over the Licorice Double Dot cardstock background.
 
 
 
 
Along with some pieces from the Boardwalk Noteworthy pack, I added in some of the fussy cut steampunk elements from the Penny Emporium Collection. I also cut 2 frames from the Bazaar sheet to add my picture and title to.
 
 
 
I used the Lattice cutting die to add some layers to my layout, I painted the outer frame pieces with some Silver Pearlescents to give a little shine to the page. How cute is the little sailing boat from the Noteworthy pack, to keep the shabby theme I used a white pen to distress it slightly.
 
 
 
I tore a hole in the background paper and added the lighthouse from the Boardwalk Summer Fun sheet in the gap. My title is made up of Double Dot alpha stickers and the gorgeous silver rub ons, did I mention how shiny and easy to apply the Rub Ons are? you have to try them if you havn't already.
 
 
Bo Bunny Supplies Used
Patterned Paper; Summer Fun, Beach Bliss, Drift/Boardwalk; Copper Tiles, Bazaar/Penny Emporium
6 x 6 Paper pad; Penny Emporium
Cardstock; Licorice Dot
Stickers; Aqua Alphabet Sticker; Combo Sticker/Boardwalk 
Noteworthy; Boardwalk
Stencils; Brocade
Dies; Lattice
Rub Ons; Silver Foil Alphabet
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments