Tuesday 28 July 2015

Pocket Letter with Bo Bunny

I got caught by the Pocket Letter bug, which is basically a 9 section plastic page protector that is used for ATC/Business Cards, you then decorate each pocket with patterned papers and add in some small embellishment goodies that your partner can use in their projects. I usually place my treats at the back of the pockets. You also add a letter to one of the pockets telling your recipient a bit about yourself.
I joined a swap group and this is for one of my partners (won't say which one in case they peek at my blog before it arrives)

 
For this Pocket letter I used the Penny Emporium Collection to give it a vintage look.
I created some epoxy stickers using scraps of paper and clear adhesive epoxy domes. One of the tricks with these Pocket Letters are to keep the decoration fairly flat that way they can be mailed in a regular envelope, therefore keeping the costs down.
 
 
This is one of the epoxy stickers I created. I punched a 1" circle of patterned paper, added a sticker from the Combo Sticker Sheet and then placed my dome over the top and pressed down hard to get rid of any air bubbles, add a little adhesive to back and "voila" your own unique epoxy sticker.
 
 
I had in my stash some older Trinkets from the Autumn Song Collection, I didn't want the image that was inside the metal frame so I altered it by placing some scrap paper cut to size and an image that I fussy cut both from the Penny Emporium line again.
Another of my homemade epoxy dome stickers, this time I stamped an image onto my cardstock before placing the dome over the top.
 
 
Finally I used one of the large Doily's to wrap around the folded letter, I made a belly band to slip around to hold the doily in place and finished it off with a tag and some bakers twine.
These letters are great fun to make and even more fun to receive, I'm looking forward to making a few more and joining a few more swaps.
 
Toodle Pip
 
Bo Bunny Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper; Bazzar, Captured, Copper Tiles, Gadgets, Alphabet, Gallery/Penny Emporium; Ancestors, Belong/Heritage
6 x 6 Paper Pads; Penny Emporium
Glitter Paste; Copper
Doily's - Large
Stamps - Captured
Trinkets; Autumn Song
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments