Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day with Bo Bunny

I seem to be on a bit of a cardmaking roll at the moment so I just thought I would share with you a few more cards I have created using various new collections from Bo Bunny.

It's Mother's Day here in the UK and after having lost power for the whole of the day and into the night yesterday I thought I was going to have to make my card in the dark! Could have been very tricky fussy cutting the gorgeous spray of flowers that is on the Wreath paper found in the Secret Garden Collection.

mothers day card tracee provis bo bunny secret garden 01

After I had fussy cut the flower spray I used some silicone glue to pop it up over the Ornate Frame die cut, I like using the silicone because it is flexible, similar to hot glue except it takes a long time to try which can be its downfall. I used a tiny glass jar on a shelf to hold the flowers, with a little string tied to the rim.

mothers day card tracee provis bo bunny secret garden 02


I created a simple Baby Boy card using the Toybox Collection and a couple of Silhouette cut files.
Even tho it is really simple I think it looks so cute!



Finally I was very excited to play with more of the new dies that were recently released Bike Ride Dies. I used the toybox collection again, this time my card has a summer feel to it  with yellows and blues. I also used the Cloud dies from the Fly away set. I think they make a great combination.


Hope you all having a Happy Scrappy weekend
Toodle Pip


Bo Bunny Supplies used;
Patterned Paper; Toybox, Secret Garden
Dies; Fly Away, Bike Ride, Ornate Frames
Stamps; Icons







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments