Wednesday 20 September 2017

Happy Days with Pebbles & Paper Issues

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post. I also played over at Paper Issues "Scraplift Sunday"

Hi Tracee with you today to share a fun page I created using the new Pebbles "Heart of the Home" collection.


Another 8 x 8 page to add to my "Debbi & Tracee's Great Adventure album.We visited a little town in MD called Rock Hall a very quaint little town. This is a photo of us on Main Street, the Heart of the Home collection was perfect for it!



I used some texture paste and a stencil on my background, I kept it white to give a more subtle effect. The houses on the sticker sheet were perfect to frame my photo with, I also added the little bird and positioned him so that he looks like he is watching us having fun.


I used the From Me to You sheet that has lots of Tags for you to cut apart. I layered them up and added some string to the holes. Some simple punched leaves here and there completed my page. I also used the little triangles that were in between the tags as an extra embellishment for the tags.

This was the lovely page that I scraplifted over at Paper Issues



Hope you have a Happy Scrappy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments