Wednesday 7 April 2010

woo hoo I actually did some scrapping

My scrapping has sort of  taken a back seat for a few weeks, what with the youngest moving back home and I have been working on other projects
I found a new place to "hang out" called Scrap Attack Scrapbooking they have a ton of different challenges to take part in and it all great fun
There is a scrap around the world challenge and I have completed 2 of the destinations so far
1. Germany (which was an ad challenge)
I used Jenny Bowlin -Blush pp and the hearts are from an old corner punch that I almost threw out cos the "corner" piece is missing!
I did google "beautiful you" and this is the translation it gave so I am hoping that it is right lol If anyone knows any different please let me know (and I can only hope it's nothing to daft LOL)
The second destination was Ireland and you were given a choice of Irish proverbs to use on your LO and I chose
Every Terrier is bold in the doorway of his own house
Peggy provided the perfect pic sort of looking fierce . . . .hmmm
 when she was a puppy


I saw this paper folding technique somewhere a while ago and thought I would give it a try. I am quite pleased with the result and it makes a sort of doorway effect for the proverb. these were some MME and SEI papers that I have had for ages and i love the remarks alpha I just wish it was cardstock not sticker weight but I think they look ok here
x TFL x
Toodle pip

1 comment:

  1. What a great paper technique love the added touch of the buttons too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments