Friday 5 November 2010

The best present

Decided to use some of my bargain SU papers (sweet pea) to create a christmas LO using non christmasy papers. Love the bauble punch that I borrowed from a friend (I shall have to get one of my own now lol)

I followed a couple of challenges for this LO and decided it was about time I used some of my many stamps on a LO the swirls were Autumn Leaves and the title was papermania, I got all misty and flicky and I hope you like the result!
These are the challenges I used

Color combos galore


Skissedilla
Toodle pip x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! It's my new fave punch too! C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This I like, like a lot!!!

    Thanks for Contributing, but our rules say that you can't mix with others.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments