Thursday 18 November 2010

MME Andre Victoria

I have been very naughty and a couple of weeks ago I signed up for the kits at My Scrapbook Nook well the kit arrived on Weds and it is lush. Included were a pack of the georgeous MME Andre Victoria range
Here is the LO I created for the challenge over at the MME Blog
There was a sketch with the theme of "Lessons Learned" & I have learnt that life is so much better with my 2 hairy mutts in it
All pp is MME
the brads are from the lost and found range
the little gems are from the Bloom & Grow range
alphas from AC & Kaiserkraft
I bought some crepe paper and made a little rose with a brad centre with it
Hope you like it
Toodle pip x

3 comments:

  1. Great LO, great use of your punches as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! The papers are just perfect for the photo! I really love the tilted frame in the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye Catching! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments