Monday 19 November 2012

Chevrons - Scrap Africa

My poor neglected blog, been stitching up a storm for those xmas pressies
But I did go a hunting around for a challenge to get the scrappiness flowing
Found one here at Scrap Africa - the challenge was chevrons

It was doing this layout that I really wished I had a cameo
As you can see I hand cut the chevrons (due to the fact that they are a little ok a lot wonky lol)
The papers are Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic with a little Pink Paislee Portfolio thrown in,
most of the other bits are just things that were laying around. I stamped the tree with an old Prima stamp set that is 12 x 12 and too big to fit into any of my drawers lol
There really is all sorts on here some studio calico wood veneer arrows, brads from Basic grey and Kaisercraft, eyelets and twine, plus a sprinkling of tattered angels mist.
So we come to the actual photo, it took me over an hour to try and work out how to get the best picture of it, needless to say with it pouring down and very dull outside it had to be quite heavily edited so I hope it still looks ok
Let's hope for better weather and then I can take a better picture and maybe some close ups
Toodle Pip x

2 comments:

  1. I think your chevrons ROCK!!!! Awesome lo!! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page & the hand-cut chevrons!! Beautiful papers & lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments