Friday 30 November 2012

Sharing a few of my sewing bits

I have mentioned that I have been sewing some things for gifts for xmas so I thought I would share a few with you
These are all made from free patterns/tutorials that I have found on the web
First up we have a beach bag for one of my besties

 I added a few pockets inside and out for all those little bits

Inside the bag
  
I love the bright yellow polka fabric

This little puffball pouch was just something I fancied having a go at and its sitting on my desk now for all those scrappy bits of paper/cardstock that usually miss the big bin when I attempt to get them in there lol

I am thinking this would look really cute in denim with red polka dots "puffs"

 Lastly is this zippered clutch purse that I have been using for a couple of weeks now and its just big enough to hold your phone, credit card packet of mints(I always carry a pack with me) and tissues.

It just sits around your wrist and you have everything you need to hand  whilst popping and dapping about.
This was my first time sewing a zip and I was pleased with the result 
Inside the clutch
  
Hope you have enjoyed looking at  my projects and if you made it this far Thanks for looking

x Toodle Pip x

 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I could sew. These are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the top one! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You creative seamstress, you! These are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments