Monday, 6 May 2013

CSI case file 69 - solved

I had a busy week this week preparing for one of my besties 50th birthdays and a photo shoot with my youngest daughter.
So my layout was done over a few days in spurts and then by the time I was finally finished it was too dark to take a picture!
Before I share my case file I just want to show you my fave pic of the shoot, it's Poppy wearing my Grandma's fur coat, I can't wait to scrap it!
I know I'm probably biased cos she's mine but I think she is stunning!

Back to the case file this week, another palette that I love.
Here's my layout


I struggled with following the journaling prompt this week because I had a clear idea of what I wanted the layout to say
For my Evidence I used
Number accents
Circle Graph
circles
stripes
ledger paper
Jewels
add something completely unexpected - the brad inside the wood veneer camera is supposed to be a leaf but I turned it to look like a fish (think that counts don't you lol)

My Testimony
Well I rather fell down on that one but I did put some word stickers in the circle graph
My journaling is a series of questions and answers about the water ride that we went on when we visited a fun park on holiday last month

Thankyou for looking
Toodle Pip x



7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing!!! LOVING the colors and the circle design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at your leaf/fish brad :)))))))) Very cool layout as always tracee & yes your duaghter is a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout but you know that ... That photo of your daughter is totally gorgeous. I love that fur.... My gran had one that one of my aunts burned because of the fur thing. I was so mad cause I really had my eye on that coat...:D She looks like Christina Agueleira (?) in this photo. Can't wait to see it scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and nice pic you shared. :)
    Trace mobile number

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice layout and other all creation by you..well done just keep it up..
    Kerala Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments