Friday 7 February 2014

BoBunny mix it up - Everyday Heroes


I am just sharing this layout that is up on the Bo Bunny blog
A mix it up of 5 different Bo Bunny collections



I knew I wanted to create a masculine layout so I pulled elements from five different collections Pincushion, Woodland Winter, Zip Dee Doodle, Elf Magic & Kraft to show off this great photo of the Everyday Heroes, aka the men in my life, my Husband, my Son & my Son in-law.


 I usually lean towards a light colour or white background, but this Handmade paper from the Pincushion collection has a slightly distressed look & made a great darker background and makes the other papers pop off the page.
In the Kraft collection gift Bags you also get a sheet of 6 patterned circles I added one along the banner to create a journaling spot.


 I used a variety of stickers from different collections. The days of the week are from the Christmas collection, Elf Magic and the others from Zip Dee Doodle. I used a black ink pad and dabbed over the chipboard alphabet from the Avenues collection, this left a small amount of the original colour to make a contrasting edge to the letters. The Kraft Gift Bag has a fun moustache design and I also used it to create a pocket for some hidden journaling.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Handmade, Sew, Toile, Patchwork/Pincushion; Cozy, Peek a boo, Journal/Woodland Winter
Stickers; Combo Sticker, Misc Me/Zip Dee Doodle; Misc Me/Elf Magic
Cardstock; Licorice/Double Dot 
Chipboard; 12 x 12/Pincushion; 12 x 12/Avenues
Brads; Zip Dee Doodle
Buttons; Woodland Winter
Kraft; Gift Bags/Moustache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments